The Mercedes-Benz SL has always been the go for for comfortable top-down cruising. This is your opportunity to buy a new SL; no, not the new 2020 model with strange proportions, but the gorgeous third-gen body style that never loses class. This is only possible because this SL is still on its original MSO, as it has never been registered. This car has been garage-kept, and has never even gone for a top down cruise: the factory hardtop has never left the roof of this car.
- That’s right, you will be the very first owner of this car. It has never been previously registered, and is being sold under its original MSO.
- According to the seller, this car’s top has never been raised. The car has lived its entire life with the factory hardtop fitted.
- The vast majority of the 20k miles were added by the Mercedes dealership, very few were added by the seller.
- The car has always been kept indoors.
- According to the seller, everything is original, and this car has never been in an accident.
- The wheels have been recently polished, but are completely stock.
- 4.5 liter V8 engine
- 3-speed automatic transmission
- Retractable soft top with body-color hardtop
- Functional air conditioning
- Power windows
- AC blows cold
- Insulation on underside of hood is slightly coming off
- Clean undercarriage, see images
Maintenance and Modifications:
- No modifications
- Basic maintenance always completed
- Sold under original MSO
- 20,226 actual miles
- Vin: 10704412026725