This 1997 M3 is the first Pandem widebody E36 M3 in America. LTMW and Kei Miura teamed up to build this car with the sole purpose of impressing the most demanding enthusiasts. This particular car has been featured in Tunercultmedia prompting the current owner to follow the car extensively on Instagram, before jumping at the opportunity to make it his own. His intentions with the car were to keep the legacy of the car alive, following Kei Miura’s vision of building a light car with good handling. They didn’t stop at handling however, and fitted a VF Engineering supercharger to bring this car’s output up to modern standards, along with an Airlift 3P suspension setup with dual tanks and compressors.
- After this car was in an accident inflicting damage to the rear quarter panel, rather than simply repairing the car, the owner decided to do a no-expense-spared build, to make this the ultimate M3.
- The extent of the modifications is far from cosmetic: under the hood is a VF engineering supercharger, which is our personal favorite when used alongside BMW inline-sixes.
- An Airlift 3P suspension has been added with dual tanks and dual compressors.
- For added safety and confidence at the track, Bride seats have been added along with a half roll cage, installed by LTMW.
- Power is sent to the rear wheels through a 5-speed manual transmission.
- Black alcantara headliner.
- Both cosmetically and mechanically in sound shape, and well taken care of.
- The seller has provided us with extensive detailed videos of the car, which can be viewed below.
- The 3.2 liter engine now boasts a VF V3 supercharger.
- Traction control
- Trip computer
- Cruise control
- Anti-lock brakes
- Dual zone climate control
- Power windows
- Power locks
- The car has a few minor paint issues, which are pointed out in the detail gallery with a coin for reference.
- Stock 11 button on board computer pixel display needs to be replaced
- Mileage display pixel illumination is dim
- Extremely small oil leak (only occasionally drops a couple of small spots)
Maintenance and Modifications:
- Airlift P3 suspension
- Pandem widebody installed by LTMW
- Alcantara headliner
- Carbon fiber Front lips/rear diffuser/canards/ and hood
- Volk Te37v 18×10 -25 and 18×11.5 -40 on 255/35/18 front and 285/35/18 rear tires
- Wheel setup has a 5×120 to 5×114 adapter to allow for more wheel options. current wheels setup is 5×114
- Aftermarket steering wheel
- Bride bucket seats
- Private party seller
- 120k miles shown
- Vin: WBSBG9326VEY76256