With the recent rising popularity of the 7th generation Chevrolet Impala, we are delighted to offer this ultra-low mileage example, which will include a high-quality Paxton supercharger unit. Built between 1994 and 1996, the 7th generation Impala was a huge step up from its predecessor. It’s successor, which went into production for the 2000 model year was front wheel drive, and came with far less exciting engine options. For these reasons, the 7th gen is the one to have, with 1996 models such as this topping the sought-after list.
- This 1996 Impala is the last year of the iconic “bubble” Chevy (7th gen Impala).
- The previous owner drove the car sparingly, and always cared for it. When he bought the Paxton supercharger, additional gauges were added to the interior that show fuel pressure, air/fuel ratio, and more. These gauges have been seamlessly integrated, and give a very factory look.
- This car has only been driven 26k miles, and the condition shows it. The exterior appears perfect, with no visible dings or scratches. The interior looks just as good, with a clean headliner, carpeting, and new-looking leather.
- Power is sent to the rear wheels through a 4-speed automatic with shifter enabled overdrive.
- Everything on the car is known to work, and the car drives perfectly with no reported issues.
- This car comes with an original Buick roadmaster/ Chevrolet Impala Automotive Service Manual.
- LT1 5.7 liter V8
- 4L60E four-speed automatic
- Console mounted gear selector
- Paxton Supercharger included (not currently installed)
- Additional gauges added with supercharger
- Power windows
- Everything works.
- Additional gauges are seamlessly integrated.
- Easy to drive around town, massive power when you step on it.
- Very clean car, always cared for.
Maintenance and Modifications:
- Paxton supercharger (included)
- Additional interior gauges
- Upgraded headlights (very bright)
- Clean title
- 26k miles shown
- Dealer inventory, CA buyer’s should expect to pay applicable sales taxes.
- Vin: 1G1BI52P8TR146825