If you could only drive one car for the rest of your life, what would it be? Without hesitation, we’d pick the Bentley Continental GT, simply because this car does everything well. Under the hood of this two-and-a-half ton beast is a twin-turbocharged W12 cranking out a massive 600hp and 553 lb-ft of torque. The car accelerates from 0-60mph in just 4.3 seconds, and tops out at a Ferrari-like 202mph. Power is sent to all four wheels through a ZF 6-speed automatic which delivers the smoothness and reliability of a torque-converter auto, but can also lock out for better high speed acceleration and response. Adaptive suspension keeps the car comfortable yet composed, and the Mulliner interior is nicer than words can describe. This example shows under 40k miles, and has been meticulously cared for. We couldn’t be happier to present this Bentley with a clean title, and many smooth miles ahead.
- “Speed” models, such as this example are easily distinguished visually by their aggressive front intakes. The Speed produces roughly 50 more horsepower than the base model, along with better throttle response due to low-inertia turbochargers.
- The Mulliner package brings the interior to a level rivaled only by Rolls Royce. The fit and finish is perfect, and no expenses were spared sourcing the interior materials.
- The ZF 6-speed gearbox does a fantastic job smoothly bringing the car up to speed, but can also be manually shifted via the column mounted paddles. Although this is a luxury car, the paddles are actually fairly large and quite responsive.
- This car is equipped with all wheel drive, allowing it to handle inclimate weather with ease and stay composed under hard acceleration.
- The adjustable suspension system is always smooth, and handles bumps with ease. In its sportier setting, the car takes tight turns very well for a car of its weight.
- Tapping the “B” logo on the trunk lid will prompt the car to open it for you, and a tap of the “Boot close” button will once again shut it. Both the driver and passenger doors pull themselves shut when left slightly ajar.
- Parking sensors at both the front and rear allow effortless maneuvering.
- The previous owner really enjoyed the car, and replaced it with the new Bentley Continental.
- 6.0 liter twin-turbocharged W12
- 600hp, 553 lb-ft
- Limited Mulliner package
- 6-speed automatic with manual shifting
- All wheel drive
- Multimedia interface in center console
- Illuminated Breitling clock in dashboard
- Parking sensors at the front and rear
- Rear wing seems to stay in the down position.
- The headliner is starting to sag near the rear.
- Bodywork is perfect, no dings, dents, or scratches.
- The car drives like new, and delivers power smoothly and effortlessly.
Maintenance and Modifications:
- An aftermarket subwoofer was added in the trunk under previous ownership.
- Upgraded multimedia interface in center console.
- Clean California Title
- 39,XXX miles shown
- Dealer inventory, meaning California buyers should expect to pay applicable sales taxes.
- Vin: SCBCP73WX8C052976