The E46 M3 is a stranger to very few car enthusiasts for a very good reason. As the last of the “small” BMW 3 Series vehicles, this car boasts handling that is rather hard to come by. Power comes from a 3.2 liter inline-six, which delivers power in a silky smooth fashion. This muscle is sent to the road through the SMG II transmission, which boasts adjustable shift aggressiveness, and feels right at home on both crowded city streets and the local race track. This car is a convertible, so drop the top, and enjoy the sounds of one of BMW’s most iconic engines.
- This M3 was ordered from the factory with the SMG II electro hydraulic transmission, an engineering marvel for its time.
- This car wears Titanium Silver Metallic paint which appears to be in great condition.
- The power soft top is functioning perfectly, and goes up/down at the push of a button, and tucks itself away in the trunk.
- Power is sent to the rear wheels which wear 275mm section-width tires.
- Other than the aftermarket chrome wheels, this car is unmodified.
- All of the electronics and features are reported to be in perfect working condition.
- The S54 inline-six produced a manufacturer claimed 333hp
- 6-speed electrohydraulic SMG transmission
- Rear wheel drive
- Power actuated soft-top
- Heated and power seats
- Comfortable seating for four
- Titanium Silver Metallic over grey leather
- Aftermarket chrome wheels with fresh tires
- The car runs perfectly with no issues
- Interior shows normal signs of wear on touched surfaces
- Soft top is in great condition
- A few tiny dings are visible on the vehicle, which are pointed out in the photo set
- Cabin stays pleasant with roof down: see driving video
Maintenance and Modifications:
- Stock apart from the aftermarket wheels.
- Clean California title
- 115k miles
- Dealer inventory: California buyers should expect to pay sales tax
- Vin: WBSBR93482EX22364