Since its launch in 1951, the Toyota Land Cruiser has been an automotive icon. For seven decades, these rugged off-roaders have been the go-to for adventurers who want to take on the most demanding terrain with no chance of being left stranded. Reliability has always been paramount with the Land Cruiser, with Toyota managing to preserve their top-notch build quality across all generations. This example has been cared for extremely well, documented maintenance. Based on the original paint and super clean interior, we would have figured that the odometer hadn’t yet rolled into triple digits.
- This is an extremely clean, never off-roaded Land Cruiser. Unsurprisingly given the reputation of these vehicles, everything works as if it was new.
- Under the hood is a mighty yet reliable inline six, displacing 4.0 liters. This sends power to all four wheels through a 4-speed automatic gearbox.
- Given this car’s condition and originality, it has lots of collectible value, or could be heavily modified into an overland build!
- This is an original California car, sold new in Santa Rosa.
- Extensive documentation is included as pictured below, including maintenance records and the original window sticker.
- This car is ready to go, with fresh tires mounted on what appear to be the original wheels.
- Seating for 8
- High/Low range selector
- Optional aluminum alloys with flared fenders
- Optional towing package w/ trans oil cooler
- Optional cruise control
- Optional premium sound system
- Optional AC
- Optional roof rack
- Power sunroof
- Original paint is in great shape, with a few small blemishes. See attached video where these are meticulously pointed out.
- Everything except power door locks work. Sunroof works
- Clean undercarriage, never off-roaded.
- Photos of undercarriage and documentation in detail gallery.
- We have a CarFax report for this vehicle.
Maintenance and Modifications:
- Service records included (see detail gallery).
- Aftermarket stereo systems which works and sounds great.
- Clean California title
- 212k miles shown
- Vin: JT3FJ80W7N0045359