If you grew up in the 80s, you probably have some connection to this car in one way or another. The Caprice Estate holds a place in the hearts of the many thousands of now adults who were shuttled to school in one of these some 30 years ago. The Driven Exchange is delighted to offer this 58k original mile time capsule that can take you and seven of your closest childhood friends back to the good Ol’ days.
- This car was purchased by the seller back in 1995, when he bought it from the original owner.
- This car wears original paint, which appears to be in great overall condition. See the video below for a detailed walk around with a paint meter.
- According to the seller, this car is fully loaded, and drives like a brand new car.
- Power is sent to the rear wheels through a four speed automatic with overdrive.
- Under the hood is the original 307 cubic-inch Oldsmobile-built V8
- 307 cu in V8
- 4-speed auto with overdrive
- Rear wheel drive
- Air conditioning
- Rearwards facing seats in the trunk
- Build sheet included
- White with original wood paneling
- Red velour interior
- The car runs perfectly, just like new.
- Exterior is overall in great shape, but see video below where blemishes and cracks are pointed out.
- Interior is in fantastic condition.
- Shocks and suspension are great, no squeaks or noises.
- Cabin stays very quiet.
Maintenance and Modifications:
- Engine hoses recently refreshed and fluids done to prepare for sale
- Clean California title
- 58k original miles
- Private party sale