We assume you’re here because you (like us) are fans of the Chevrolet Camaro. If so, an all original 4-speed RS/SS is probably enough to get you excited. This numbers matching Camaro came from the factory with a custom-order Corvette copper exterior coat. The original owner must have wanted the ultimate spec, because this car includes the gauge package, console, and tilt wheel, accompanied by the original white interior. This car has overall been kept fairly original, but the current owner upgraded the headlights from the original vacuum system to electric. We are excited to offer this car with a clean title in the seller’s name.
- This 1968 Camaro is well optioned, with the factory four speed, console, tilt wheel, gauge package, and more.
- This car was ordered new with a custom-order Corvette copper. It has been repainted with this exact color once.
- The seller just spent over $5k rebuilding the 3.55 Posi-traction rear-end. According to the seller, this happened less than 5 miles ago.
- The headlights have been converted from their vacuum system to electric for better function.
- The car is mostly original, with its factory fenders, trunk pan, and floors, and a numbers-matching V8 under the hood that was rebuilt less than 500 miles ago.
- Recently rebuilt numbers-matching 350 cubic-inch V8
- Performance package
- Factory four-speed manual
- Gauge and console packages
- Custom order Corvette copper exterior
- Power steering
- Factory rally wheels
- Tilt steering wheel
- New Coker Redline radial tires
- This car has various awards and trophies
- 3.55 Posi-traction rear end
- No cracks in dash
- Older repaint to original color, view images to see condition
- Original floors and trunk pan
- Runs and drives perfectly
Maintenance and Modifications:
- Headlights converted from vacuum to electric
- Repainted factory custom-order color once since new
- Recent rear end rebuild with high-quality components
- Alignment just done
- Clean title in the seller’s name
- 73k miles shown
- Vin: 124378N419485