The Austin Healey 3000 has always been, and will continue to be, one of the most iconic British sports cars. These cars offer a lively driving experience, paired with classy style. This particular BT7 is a four seat example, with an entirely redone interior as part of the restoration process. Even though it started its life wearing a Colorado Red exterior, the car was professionally restored only 250 miles ago, during which it underwent a color change to black, which we personally love. This example even has the rare hard top, which has been reconditioned, along with a new soft top. Above all, we are delighted to offer this car with a British motor Industry heritage certificate and a clean title.
- This 1960 Austin Healey 3000 BT7 has gone through a meticulous nut and bolt restoration which totaled roughly $80k The car has only traveled 250 miles since the restoration.
- This car is the real deal, and comes with a British Motor Industry heritage certificate.
- Even though this car is show quality, it can be enjoyed on the road, as the car runs like new, with working overdrive.
- Power is sent to the rear wheels through a 4-speed manual transmission.
- As if this all wasn’t enough, this car has the rare hard top, which has been reconditioned. The soft top was also previously replaced, along with the windows.
- Drive this car with confidence, thanks to its new stainless steel brake lines and Bilstein shock tubes.
- For appearance, the four new 15×4.5 wheels have been powder coated black. They wear new VS Sprint Classic rubber.
- The engine is original, with a recent bottom-end rebuild.
- Four speed manual with working OD
- New soft top
- Reconditioned hard top
- New interior upholstery
- British Motor Industry heritage certificate.
- This ultra-high end restoration impresses even the most seasoned eyes
- The car drives perfectly, and the transmission overdrive works as it should
Maintenance and Modifications:
- Recently went through a nut and bolt restoration, totaling $80k with receipts.
- Rebuilt engine lower-end
- Resealed transmission.
- New clutch and pressure plate
- NASCAR spec engine fan
- Petronix electronic ignition
- External oil cooler
- New exhaust system
- All new interior upholstery and weatherstripping
- Rebuilt braking system with stainless hoses
- Rebuilt suspension all around with Bilstein tube shock conversion kit
- All new or reconditioned brightwork
- Sold by a dealer meaning California buyers should expect to pay applicable sales taxes.
- 4,XXX miles shown, total mileage unknown
- Chassis number: HBT7-L2075