There isn’t a single version of the Chevrolet Corvette that isn’t sought-after in some way or another. This car takes it to a whole new level: showing just under 16k original miles in the odometer. This 1984 Corvette is optioned well, and features power seats and windows, with a Tuxedo black over graphite leather color combo. We wouldn’t have it any other way. This car doesn’t stop impressing there: it is a one owner car, carries a clean title, and has never been involved in any accidents. Even as this car surpasses 35 years old, it’s ready for any occasion.
- This 1-owner C4 Corvette was driven sparingly, and always kept in a climate-controlled environment.
- This car is well optioned, with features such as power seats and windows.
- At the time of original purchase, this Corvette received a performance chip and high-end aftermarket exhaust, which were installed by the dealer.
- The exterior of this car is Tuxedo black, and has never been repainted, except for the hood which was repainted at time of original purchase due to manufacturing defect.
- Original 5.7 liter V8
- Air conditioning
- Power seats
- Power windows
- Aftermarket exhaust (installed at dealer)
- Performance ECU chip (installed at dealer)
- Always kept in climate-controlled environment
- Original paint except for hood, which was repainted at time of original sale by dealer, due to manufacturing defect
- Gas tank and fuel lines recently flushed
- Car feels like it’s brand new.
- Engine pulls strong, transmission is smooth.
- No known paint defects, showroom quality.
Maintenance and Modifications:
- Gas tank and fuel lines recent flushed.
- Aftermarket exhaust and chip installed by original dealer at time of new purchase.
- 1 owner
- Original owner, who the car is titled to, is now 87 years old, and a close friend is handling the sale.
- Just under 16k original miles.
- No accidents.
- Vin: 1G1AY0780E5119744